Blockchain and web 3 development devs use smart contracts – code written in Solidity or other languages to deploy and execute code on a Blockchain or launch their Web 3 projects.
Why web3js is Crucial for Web 3 Mobile UI and Web Apps?
- The developers can use plugins to extend and integrate their projects while using web3 js.
- Web 3 js framework has an array of vast features to extend and customize the features. You can add a massive variety of features such as buttons, sliders and specific functionality to the front-end of web 3 projects.
- Web3js is an open-source framework and has a strong community for all type of support.
- Web 3 developers can use web3.js to test their projects written in Solidity by deploying and testing them in Ethereum network locally.
- Web3 js is very helpful to debug and remove code errors in a few seconds.
- Web 3 JS also supports typed languages like TypeScript to catch compiler errors.
How to Make Web3.js Highlevel Calls?
We can use Web3 js to make highlevel contract API calls on blockchain. Here is one such example:
Client Browser > React Code --|Web3.js code --- Contract Code-- MachineByte Code -- Ethereum Blockchain